Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Bar Exam

I think I've already hit up most of my readers for prayer, but I'll write one last all call. Today Herb takes the Bar exam. The culmination of two months (or if you look at it this way-3 years and two months) of work. While there were certainly some doubts and anxiety yesterday, this morning he seemed more confident, anxious to get it over with but stronger in faith. What an answer to prayer already! We prayed and cried (ok, I cried) together this morning and off he went. I am so very proud of his hard work, no matter the outcome of the exam. I pray that he feels that way as well.

So one last request for prayer for my hubby on this day. I'm sorry if you feel nagged; I just have a nagging on my heart to lift him up. May you, just as I prayed for Herb, be assured in your identity in Christ, no matter the outcome of your actions. We are precious because He has made us so. You are precious to me as well. Thank you for being my faithful friends!

1 comment:

Leatrice said...

Sooooo...how did the exam go?!?!