Thursday, February 14, 2008

Surprises

I LOVE surprises but I rarely get them because I'm awfully analytical and intuitive of the people around me. It's sad to say that even my proposal wasn't a surprise. Herb got all "funny" when I mentioned going to CA for my birthday and then ran out to run an errand almost immediately. First clue. Second clue, I knew how much he knew I loved the beach. Perfect locale, perfect timing. Needless to say, I ruined it. I am difficult to surprise, which I kind of despise about myself.

So you can imagine how I jump for joy when this morning I woke to find beautiful flowers on my table and a little Winnie the Pooh pin that said "Be Mine"! Herb managed to surprise me! Which makes him just that much more awesome! Apparently he's getting better as the years stretch on about keeping things from me (wink wink), or I'm just getting more clueless. Either way, thank you my love for the beautiful surprise! It took my breath away! I love you and I love surprises!

No comments: