Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Cara gave everyone this assignment and since I always complete ALL of my assignments, I decided to post my work for all to see. Happy Thanksgiving! I am one thankful woman--this doesn't even begin to cover it!

Time--I'm grateful that I've had more time this semester with the help of a student-teacher!
Herb--I can't imagine where my life would be without a husband who makes me laugh and lets me cry!
Able--I am thankful for the ways God is able; able to forgive, able to heal, able to redeem, able to love and SO much more!
New--I am thankful for the new experiences and people who come into my life! I am thankful I've been made new!
Kerry and Kevyn and all the Ks in my life--my family enriches each experience I have and holds me through the difficult ones!
Food--I LOVE experiencing food, traditional favorites and new flavors! I think it's one of God's greatest gifts!
Understanding--I am grateful for those who seek to understand my heart and love me unconditionally!
Love--Love, both divine and common, enriches my life so much!

1 comment:

cara said...

Yay! I feel so honored you did this on your blog. I'd give you an A+ Thanks for sharing.