Thursday, January 30, 2014

How Jessie Met Bullseye

Last night as I was lying in bed with Izzy she asked me to tell her a story.  So I cooked up this little beauty, and I have now told it at least twenty times. Enjoy!

Once upon a time Jessie was wandering through the desert when her boot broke.  So she hobbled back to town. Limp. Hobble. Limp. Hobble. Limp. Hobble. When she got to the shoemakers shop, he was out eating dinner, so she hobbled down to the restaurant to meet him. 

At the restaurant she asked the shoemaker, "Can I buy you a hamburger?" 

He said, "Sure!"

After they finished their burgers Jessie asked the shoemaker, "Can you fix my boot now?"

"Of course!" Jessie followed the shoemaker back to his shop hobbling all the way.

After he fixed her boot the shoemaker said, "Next time you break your shoe you should ride your horse back into town."

Jessie replied, "But I don't have a horse!"

The shoemaker said, "You do now! Come outside and meet Bullseye!"

And that is how Jessie got Bullseye. "Yee-haw!"

No comments: