Thursday, October 30, 2008

10 Things...

...you may not know about me:

1) I like to do things right the first time so I don't have to do them again.

2) I only brush my teeth once a day because my husband says we can become immune to toothpaste.

3) I cried when we traded some of my favorite players away from the Diamondbacks.

4) I can sleep for long periods of time at night, but naps are really out of the question.

5) I like to clean as I cook. I hate leaving a bigger mess for me to clean up at the end of the meal.

6) My greatest fear is that I will be abandoned.

7) I detest running errands alone--I would much prefer to drag someone with me through my misery.

8) I freak out anytime I'm a passenger in the car with someone who waits until the last minute to put on the brakes.

9) I have to clean and organize my classroom and desk everyday before I leave. It gives me a sense of sanity.

10) I am physically incapable of "speed reading". I have to take in all of the words and nuances of a book--there's no other way for me to appreciate it.

1 comment:

David Lafferty said...

I'm with you on number 5.