Thursday, October 30, 2008

Book Talk

For all of those interested in hearing a book talk on the book from this year's classroom drama, Borders books at Broadway and Wilmot (in Park Place Mall) will be hosting a PhD to speak on James Baldwin and Another Country. This book talk will take place next Wednesday evening, November 5th, at 7 pm. While there is no connection to my situation, I am excited to hear the thoughts of a literary scholar on this novel. I'll be there and hopefully those who are interested about hearing the literary merits of this novel will join me. It should be a nerdy good time. :-)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I would so go with you.

Leatrice said...

I really wanted to go to that, but now I realize it is tonight and tonight is also YM...so you'll just have to post about it afterwards :)