Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Published?

You all know that someday I hope to be published, to be a writer in my own right. Not so much for the fame but to allow my voice to be heard. Without realizing it or initiating it, part of my voice was heard today through an article published in the Tucson Weekly. I haven't written much about the heart wrenching drama that has been my work situation in the last weeks for fear of saying the wrong thing, unintentionally allowing my emotions to slander any involved party. And I don't want to necessarily go into details about it here and now. But I thought for those of you who were curious or knew the article was coming, I'd make it accessible to inquiring minds. I wouldn't call it completely accurate, although I didn't have a say so part of that is my own fault. But for the most part the views expressed pretty accurately represent most of the parties involved. Feel free to post comments or ask questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability while still seeking to be honoring and respectful. I'm not sure yet how I feel about the article, but it's out there now and can't be ignored. So we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, sorry if that's super vague. Hopefully the article can give some details and I can fill in the rest on a question by question basis. So without further ramblings from this English teacher here's the link:
Censored!

1 comment:

Leatrice said...

wow, interesting article. All I have to say is...
'Katie Garcia for Vail School Board!'